Friday 3 April 2015

Update


So it's been a while since I did an update, well a blog post in general! My bad, anyway i've been overly busy doing exactly what I wanted 2015 to be about, travelling, meeting people and making memories!

Lately though all i've been doing is revising for a science exam.... I study film and television, I would say I didn't sign up for this but actually I did.....

So last month I decided to do something pretty spontaneous, and that was to book tickets to go see The Script an hour before the show started! The tickets I booked looked good but never as good as I expected them to be. We were front row of the seated area with the best view in the place when they moved to the little stage. On the way to the train station we discovered that Tinie Tempah was the support act so you can just imagine how great that was to dance to as soon as we got in!

Even though i'm someone who normally likes to plan everything down to the smallest detail that day was something completely different and I wouldn't have changed it for the world.



Carrying on with the music topic i've changed my music taste a little lately, i'm basically obsessed with Sam Smith,The XX, James Bay and Years and Years. I know i'm late on the 'bandwagon' with most of them but they are great and i'm determined to somehow get ticket to their sold out gigs!

Another big thing was my trip to Paris! We had it planned for a while but had to slightly change it last minute. We had a few nightmares but over all it was an amazing break and we had a great time but I will hopefully do a full blog post on that when I get a spare 5 minutes to think.





Of course lately i've been going out and just enjoying my time at uni with people, if thats going out for dinner or going clubbing. 





My main tip right now is don't full focus on 'I cant do that because I don't have money', yes money doesn't buy happiness but whats the point in saving it when you can spontaneously book concert tickets? 



Lauren 










No comments:

Post a Comment